Poor Charlie's Almanack - The Wit and Wisdom of Charles T. Munger
Buy this book at Amazon.com or try Amazon.co.uk in England, Amazon.ca in Canada, Amazon.de in Germany, Amazon.fr in France, Amazon.it in Italy, Amazon.es in Spain. ASIN=1578643031, Category: Investment, Language: E, cover: HC, pages: 480, year: 2005.
Read a more detailed description and example pages at poorcharliesalmanack.com.
"From 1733 to 1758, Ben Franklin dispensed useful and timeless advice through Poor Richard's Almanack. Among the virtues extolled were thrift, duty, hard work, and simplicity. Subsequently, two centuries went by during which Ben's thoughts on these subjects were regarded as the last word. Then Charlie Munger stepped forth."
-- Warren Buffett, From the Foreword of Poor Charlie's Almanack
Table of Contents
Foreword by Warren E. Buffett
Rebuttal by Charles T. Munger
Introduction by Peter D. Kaufman
Chapter One: A Portrait of Charles T. Munger
Chapter Two: The Munger Approach to Life, Learning, and Decision Making
Chapter Three: "Mungerisms:" Charlie Unscripted
The Ten Talks: 20 Years of Charlie Telling It Like It Is
1. Harvard School Commencement Speech
2. A Lesson on Elementary, Worldly Wisdom
3. A Lesson on Elementary Worldly Wisdom Revisited
4. Practical Thought about Practical Thought?
5. Harvard Law School Fiftieth Reunion Address
6. Investment Practices of Leading Charitable Foundations
7. Philanthropy Roundtable
8. The Great Financial Scandal of 2003
9. Academic Economics
10. The Psychology of Human Misjudgment
A special compilation talk, with new material written by Charlie exclusively for this book.
2nd extended edition available from May-2006.